Friday, December 20, 2013

Yummy!! Lacatation Cookies

Lacatation Cookies... Yummy!!
I just love being a mommy and Kedar is just a perfect little baby that loves his mommy milk.
I've been nursing since dy one and I have a really good supply but lately I've been having a lot of up and down days. So before it gets worst I decided to do something about it. I went online to see what I can do to up my supply and I ran into a recipe for lacatation cookies. 

Here's the recipe 

1 1/2 c. whole wheat flour
1 3/4 c. oats
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3/4 c. almond butter or peanut butter
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 c. flax
3 T brewer's yeast
1/3 c. water
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
2 c. (12oz) chocolate chips
1 c. chopped nuts of your choice

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit

Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
In a large bowl, beat almond butter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, brewer's yeast, flax and water until creamy.
Mix in eggs.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Mix in nuts and chocolate chips.
Add oats slowly, mixing along the way.

Place balls of dough onto greased baking sheets or baking stones.
Press down each ball lightly with a fork.
Bake 12 minutes.


Here's Pics


No comments:

Post a Comment