Monday, December 30, 2013

Diaper safe rash cream

I decided to make a Cloth diaper safe rash cream .. I use it everyday to prevent rash as well .. Since using it, my LO hasnt had a rash at all... and I never had to strip my diapers using this.

Here's what you need 

2 tablespoon of beewax
3 table spoon of coconut oil
2 table spoon of sesame oil
2 tablespoon shea butter
6 drops of Grapefruit seed extract
2 teaspoon of vitman E  (optional)
4 drops of essential oil (whatever want most popular is lavender or teatree oil)(optional)

 Grate the beeswax (2 tablespoon)



mix everything in a double boiler EXCEPT  the vit e and essential oil 

once everything is melted pour in container then add vit e and Essential oil
mix let sit for 30 min to harden 






All done


As you can tell I use the same stuff I used in my wipe solution ..

Grapefruit seed extra.... natural antiseptic. Antiviral and anti-fungal agent, Promote healing, and prevent yeast infection

Beeswax.. Used for harden, as well moisturizering, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic, and germicidal antioxidant
 
Shea butter... Moisturizer, Helps heal damaged skin, Helps restore skin's own elasticity

Sesame oil... Antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal

Coconut oil... Antibacterial

Vitman E... Antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin

Essential Oil.. Scent and other reasons depending on what you choose

 I didn't add tree oil to this cause I use it in my wipes solution .. I used lavender EO cause I like the smell. 

Hope this help .. Let me know if you make some and if it works for your LO 

No comments:

Post a Comment