Monday, February 17, 2014

My complete stash broken down

After using everything in my stash, and washing everything, I decided to take a few pictures

Heres my complete stash 
 
Ok now let's break it down 

First everything that I would use everyday moving forward 


All in ones ( 25)

12 freetime


2 elements

8 nbaio

1 grovia 

1 simiplex 


Pockets (3)

2 bG 4.0


1 nicki pocket


Fitted (12)
 
3 gmd prefold to fitted & 2 gerber Birdseye prefold to fitted

4 mommy made fitted 


3 pooter fitted 


Covers (9)

4 flips

2 blueberry 

2 thirsty 

1 rumparooz 


This is what I will put away 

10 gmd prefolds

10 flour stack towels


All my mommy made pockets and covers


Heres a picture of the stash I will keep in a regular rotation 

Here's my night time diapers 
I use bG 4.0 double stuff with the the insert snap down to the smallest setting, pooter with blueberry or Thirsties cover and a mommy made hemp hybrid 


And their you go my complete stash .. If you have any questions asks away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment